- Certifications: CPA
- Education: Bachelor’s, Accounting, California State Polytechnic University, Pomana
- Industries: Real Estate, Manufacturing and Distribution and Financial Institutions
- Services: Audit, Tax & International Tax
- Languages: English & Korean
A true problem solver, Kenny enjoys helping his clients solve day-to-day problems so they can get back to doing the work they do best.
Utilizing problem solving abilities, organization skills and attention to detail, Kenny helps small to medium business clients with assurance services as well as both domestic and international tax matters. He also guides his clients on overall business issues.
Kenny has spent but one year of his nearly 20 year career at Kim & Lee. In addition to consulting with clients, Kenny is responsible for overseeing staff and managing projects for the firm.
The father of two, Kenny and his wife reside in Los Angeles.
Delivering Success: Supporting solid decision making
Kenny has recently helped a client with issues ranging from buying a new business to setting up that business to training around accounting and tax matters. He focuses on making sure the company is up-to-date with rules and regulations so they have the information needed to make sound business decisions.
- Korean American CPA Society of Southern California
- Church; volunteer and financing & accounting for youth ministry
- Spending time with my family & kids
- Watching movies
- Being the youngest child